Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Here we go!


Alright, this is it.  It's taken me a while to get around to start blogging again.  I used to do it over at jsmnchang.blogspot.com, but I kind of got over it.  I got pretty lazy and it was exhausting to think about providing content every day, uploading photos every day, editing the post after writing, etc. etc.  Before, my blog was kind of a haphazard forum to talk whatever random stuff I stumbled upon online.  Over time, laziness and a floppy sense of direction ended that particular blogging journey.

So why am I doing this now?  Well, first and foremost, I've realized that there are lots of things I want to say and share about fashion, shopping, design, art, food, etc., and blogging is still the best way for me to keep track of everything and to interact with other people.  And there are other reasons as well (regarding my projects shoptalk.la and The Yellow Project), which I'm sure I will detail in the coming days and weeks and months.

So "ultra lime" is basically my lifestyle blog I guess, for anyone who cares to listen or is bored enough to browse.  Hopefully you'll find it interesting and funny and useful in some way!




No comments:

Post a Comment